Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weigh~Less Wednesday

                                      "Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another" ~John Dewey

Welcome to Weigh~Less Wednesday...I hope everyone is still doing great.  Please except my apology of not posting last week...I was busy taking care of my daughter and grandbaby.  They are doing great...Thanks for your prayers!

I have not reach my mini goal yet...have 2 more pds to go.  I want to encourage you all to NOT give up!  Keep on going with your good work of eating healthy and exercise!  Thumb up for YOU!

Have you found a partner to help you reach your everyday challenge...My challenge for you to do 1 extra thing you can do to make your goals to be reach. 

Yesterday...My friend and I order one meal at MiCasita (mexican place).  We split it and shared...We were satified and full.  It's was just enough for us and we did not overeat.  Great choices we did...We were so proud of ourselves.  Drink plenty of water...and try eating 1 grapefruit a day.

Next week I will share a healthy recipe with you all...Have a great week.  Proud of YOU!
Hugs and Smiles
Katherinellen

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm proud of you! Way to go!

    xo,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work!

    Blessings,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I know my comment is too late, but I am happy for you. Keep it up, I hope you can maintain your healthy figure.~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!