Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weigh~Less Wednesday

It's Weigh~Less Wednesday....I am so sorry for being late..."Better than Late than Never"
My week was great...I lost 2.8 pds.  Hope you all did great! Keep on going...Set your mini goal every week....I met mine!  And SET another mini goal for this week...

If you got off the track...Just get right back on and dust yourself off...Keep staying on track and don't look back!  You CAN do it!

 If you did great...I am so PROUD of you! Way to GO!!! Please share with me on my commnents how you did...Would love to hear from you.

Tips for the week....Make sure you are drinking all your water for the day.  Try some new vegetables or fruit that you never have tried...that way you don't get bored by just eating the same things.  It make the world different to me.  I also put lemon in my water and unsweetened tea to give its a flavor. 

I have been so busy with my new grandbaby...Kylie Mae finally got here on Friday, Sept. 23rd. 7:16 am... She weigh 10 pds 2oz.  21 inches long.  I will post pictures later this week. She is so precious and beautiful! We just love her...Mama and baby are doing just fine...I have the greatest son~in~law who is a wonderful husband and daddy to my girls.

Keep up the good work this week...Get ready ...Set your mini goal for this week...YOU CAN DO IT!
 Have a great week...
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work Kathy!

    Blessings,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!