Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weigh~Less Wednesday

Welcome to Weigh~Less Wednesday!  Let's get started...Weigh in, Measure yourself, and Set mini goal each week...Who's the boss?  YOU ARE!!! 
Eat healthier foods like fruits,vegetables,and proteins (grilled or bake) NO FRIED...FATTEN...SWEETS! .The main thing of all is....DRINK WATER (8 to 10~ 8oz. a day).

Tips I learned at Weigh Watchers...
Words to avoids on menu...
Au gratin, battered, breaded, buffalo, crispy, fried, and scalloped.

Words for healthier choice on menu ... grilled, baked, boiled, poached, broiled, steamed, and roasted.

EXERCISE... 3X or more a week for 30 minutes.  You CAN do it!  As you progress each week...you can do more minutes.  Don't get discourage if you stay the same or gain...You will build your muscles first...then it's burn fats~  YOU will lose inches...I guaranteed you that!!  Ready let's go....ride bike, walk, dance, zumba, arobic, swim, run, jump rope, lift weigh...whatever is best for YOU.  KEEP MOVING!

It has been a long journey for me but it's worth it! I have lost 57 pds.  55 inches totals thru my journey....But now I have started a mini goal each week...and it has work better for me.  I weigh everyday to keep me on track...and weigh in on Wed. and set another goals.  If I don't reach it...I just keep on going.  Don't give up! You do what's best for you... if you want to wait and weigh in on Wednesday every week to mark your mini goal away. Keep a journey or diary for yourself.... We CAN do it! 
ARE YOU READY......SET GO~AL!!!

Have a great week...Prayers and Thoughts are with you~
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work!

    Blessings,

    Amy

    http://goatpod2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you give me some suggestion through by your post.Thanks.
    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!