Monday, August 29, 2011

Reese's Cup Fudge

Reese's Cup Fudge

Need:
1 pkg.~ Vanilla Candy~Coating
1 pkg.~ 12 oz  Semi~Sweet Chocolate
1 Jar ~  Creamy Peanut Butter (18 oz)
Wax paper
(option: fat~free or regular peanut butter)

Put a sheet of wax paper on 9 x 13 sheet pan...Make sure the wax paper cover the side (folded up) of the pan...

Put candy~coating in large microwave bowl...


Microwave candy coating for 1/2 to 1 min.  May have to keep checking on it and Stir till all melted...Be careful not to scorch it...Some microwave have tendency to melt slowly or overheat...

Add the jar of peanut butter to the melting vanilla candy~coating...Mix well till blend all together....

Pour the mix in the pan over the wax paper...Make sure the wax paper cover the side of the pan...

Put 12 oz of semi~sweet chocolate in a small microwave bowl...

Melt the chocolate about 1/2 seconds...it may take it longer..Check and Stir till melted...Just be careful because it tend to scorch if overheated...



The chocolate will be melted and thick...so I put tablespoon  in places...then I take a butter knife and swirl it all around...till it all mix on top in swirl design...Chill in refrigerator for 3 hrs uncover....then take it out...cut in squares...(make 3 dozens)
Note: This candy have to be refrigerated till serving time....So ususally I put it on serving tray with wax paper on top and cover in clear plastic wrap ahead or put it in container with wax paper in between in layers....Refrigerate & Ready to go!

Great for church and party events.
Hope you will enjoy it...I can guarantee you it won't last long...So Yummy!!!
Have a great week...Smiles and Hugs~Katherinellen


5 comments:

  1. Yum! My Mom and I used to make goat milk fudge when we were still milking our goats and one of the 1st years when we first started raising goats.

    Blessings,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Katherinellen, I came by because I wasn't sure if you were still blogging. I am delighted to see that you are. This recipe looks delicious.

    I am spending less time on my computer but I have missed you and so many of my blogging friends. Hopefully I will be visiting more once again.

    You are a blessing my dear friend.
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Looks so tempting! Ahhh! I wanted to have one now. LOL Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.
    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!