Monday, August 22, 2011

Before and After Journey...Still going

Before and After pictures from September 2007 to January 2011...I was so unhappy and miserable with my weigh...now I am feeling great and still have more to go to reach my goal....I am so blessed to have friends and family to support me all the way through my journey...

It has been long and slow.journey...I would lose and then would gain it back. It was back and forth...Never gave up! I just kept on trying... Just brush myself off and got back on track...It's taking me this long to get 54 pds off. I keep reminded myself to just keep going and never look back....

The best thing I do... is to get rid of the 'FAT' clothes so Iwon't get back into it again. I get some clothes from my sister that gotten too big for her. My sister, Amy has been doing her weigh journey for 1 1/2 years.....She is my role model. I am so proud of her...She has lost 57 pounds since Jan 2010.

I have lost 54 pounds since 2007.....Slow and still going. I will reach my goal one day...Most of my weigh lost was on my own...and the support of my family and friends. Now I am doing Weigh Watchers. Great plans to stay on for lifetime...I have great support from my groups and my teacher, Darleen Beech. And most of all my family and friends support me too! So please pray for me while I continue to this journey for my health issues...I'm getting healthy and making right choices!

Start today for YOU! Get healthy,Exercise,and make right choices! You CAN do it! Together we CAN do it!

I will post every week on How I am doing? And will post good tips! It will be on 'Weigh~Less Wednesday'
Have a wonderful day...Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen


3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Happy to have you again in blogland!


    Gabriela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work!

    Blessings,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking awesome girl! I am very happy for you. You're successful on this weight loss plan. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!