Thursday, June 16, 2011

My First Grandbaby~ Kylie Mae

We are so EXCITED! This is our first grandbaby...and my parents first great~grandbaby. Wanted to share the wonderful news to all my friends...

I will try to get back on blogging daily or once a week....Just a busy summer plans ahead of me...Baby shower this weekends,Father's Day with my daddy, Destin,Fl trip next week,and My husband surgery in July...so please except my apology not being here for you...I think about ya'll often even though I don't visit...May ya'll have a wonderful blessed weekends! Smiles and Hugs~Katherinellen

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is indeed wonderful news! What a pretty name. As a first time grandmother, I know how excited you must be!

    I will pray all goes well with your husband's surgery.

    Have a wonderful summer!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Lovely name. Went to Florida for the first time in February-March 2011 and we're already planning another trip there. We had a resort with my brother, sister-in-law, my parent's, and my sister flew there. We had a family reunion the end of February 2011.

    I have 4 niece's and a nephew but just found out that I'm going to be an Aunt again and my parent's will have 6 grandchildren then.

    Blessings,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! There is nothing like a new baby in the family! I now have my first great grandchild-Oh, I feel so old! He is precious though and I am so lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!