Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks!


"It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord" Psalm 92:1
"Come before his presence with thanksgiving" Psalm 95: 1-2.
"Be thankful unto him, and bless his name" Psalm 100: 1-5
"Cease not to give thanks" Ephesians 1: 15-16.
"Be ye thankful" Colossians 3: 15
"Blessing, and glory, and thanksgiving, and honor be unto our God" Revelations 7: 12

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family...May God richly bless you and your family.


Thank you for being my friends...Ya'll are so special to me. I love ya'll. Hope ya'll have a blessing day!
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

6 comments:

  1. Blessings and best wishes to you and yours for this Thanksgiving.

    Natasha.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are doing well sweet lady!
    I am recovering nicely...many thanks for your dear prayers.

    Hugs,
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, I'm dropping by to wish you a very blessed New Year! I hope it is filled with blessings for you and your family, pressed down, shaken together, and overflowing!

    Love you,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Katherinellen,I haven't forgotten my favorite bloggers, I have been in Florida for two weeks all together. Christmas week and a week in January. Lot of busy times at Christmas and our grandson's wedding this past weekend. It is good to be back and catching up. I posted our grandson's wedding today. It was a wonderful event with lots of our loving family present.

    I see you haven't posted in a while and I know you are on Facebook but I have missed you and wanted to wish you a Happy New Year.
    Blessings and love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO KAT ! :)
    I love your sound track here ....

    Somehow, my friend, it makes me feel closer to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't been to your blog in awhile!

    Blessings,

    Amy Westbeld

    http://goatpod2.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!