Monday, November 22, 2010

'Fruits of Love' with Tea Time Tuesday...

It's Tea Time Tuesday
with Lady Katherine and Friends...
Welcome to our home....friends and family!
Would you like some coffee or tea....
Have a seat and enjoy...
Mmm! Delicious!
Come on in my kitchen to see my fruits teapot....
My kitchen is fill with fruits decor.....
'Fruits of Love'...

'Give Thanks' (uppercase Living)
The picture on the left 'Fruit of Love'
is Home Interior...
Ususlly my visitor want to take it home with them...
I say 'no mam'
It not going anywhere.... :)

I love this teapot because I love fruits design...
Only been use twice for tea...
This fruits teapot was given to me by my best friend,Debbie.
The white plate was my grandmother...I add the uppercase letters around the edge ...'Love,Believe,Dream,Hope,and Simplify'
Those fruits I got at dollar tree and Walmart,
Under it...is a fruits plate that Debbie also gave me...
Also there is a recipe books and candle behind the teapots
The platter on the left was made by my daughter,Kandi...
She gave it to me on 'Mother Day 2009'.
She design and painted with grapes...
and wrote the verse on it...
"I am the vines and you are the branches"
John 15:5

Hope you enjoy your visit at my home with fruit of love...
Don't forget to visit with Lady Katherine Tea Parlor
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family.and friends.
Circle around your family and friends
with love... 'Give Thanks'
Happy Thanksgiving!
Blessing to you~
Katherinellen..

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely tea, Kat. You did a beautiful job with the lettering on the plate! Everything looks so warm and cozy!

    Wishing you a wonderful week and Happy Thanksgiving!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!