Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holding on Hope

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." (Unkinown)



(photo by Katherinellen

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."Psalm 23

Have a wonderful day of God's beauty! He is our strength and hope. God is Good!

Smiles and Hugs

Katherinellen

2 comments:

  1. Only you would know what I am going through...Psalm 23 is what I needed at the moment.

    I treasure the comment you left me. My situation is nothing compared to what you must face daily in your life. Reading Psalm 23 at this very moment is a reminder of our Lord's miracles. This afternoon, we found out that my left eye has an ulcer located in the lower center half of my cornea. I rejoice because it didn't happen in my right eye. That right eye has taken such a beating for the past three months that I know had it been spotted there, God would have given me the strength to accept another set back.

    God is good...He is so good to me.

    Many hugs for dear Katherinellen
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quote, beautiful picture and beautiful scripture. These all speak peace to me and I needed them very much today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!