Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Coffee and Toast with Mayhaw Jelly

Welcome to 'Tea Tme Tuesday'
Host by Lady Katherine
My parents gave each of us this gift for Christmas last year for our family. Talking about some good ole' jelly....Mmmm! They were delicious on biscuit and toast.


They order them from Big Swamp Mayhaw Farm at 164 Hughes Road in Collins, MS. You can call in orders and have it shipped to your home. 601 722-4612 Great gifts for Christmas!





My mother got some materials and cut them in round shape...then she put it on top and tied ribbons around the lid. She bought some baskets from dollar store. Then she put the jelly in the basket with christmas candy. ....Cutest gifts! We all love it! Now to my teacup....This is one of my favorite teacup that I use to drink coffee. My friend gave it to me for Christmas~ 1994. I have cobalt blue collections and she got it for me. She knew it would look great with all my cobalt blue whats~not. For years I just use it for decoration.
Last year, I decided to use it to drink coffee with my cobalt blue plate....Love my cobalt blue collections...Thank you for stopping by....CLICK HERE 'Tea Time Tuesday'
Please go visit the others who sharing their Tea Time with you...Have a Terrific Tuesday! Katherinellen

7 comments:

  1. Katherinellen, Your teacup is pretty. Love the blue and white. I like how you dressed up the jelly in a basket - what a cute and I'm sure much appreciated gift!
    Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherinellen,
    How nice to see you and to sit with you and enjoy your jelly and coffee!
    What a beautiful and treasured gift your mom gave to you.
    Your teacup and saucer are so pretty. I believe if I had a cup like that, it would be my daily coffee cup too.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Love and blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy colbalt blues too. Your cup is lovely! Toast and jelly is comfort food to me. So simple and yet so good :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I have to confess, I have never heard of Mayhaw jelly! But, I love the whole idea your mom had with the basket and Christmas fabric! And your teacup is wonderful. I'm glad you decided to start using it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to have to try the Mayhaw jelly! Thanks for the info! I love the colbalt blue dish! I have 6 cups like yours, a platter, a cake plate. I was collecting, then the discontinued the pattern I was not a happy camper at the time. Oh, but it blends so wonderful with all my blue and white dishes I love so. Thank you for joining me for Tea Time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kat, I love your blue mug! I like blue, too, and my BIL used to collect cobalt. Mayhaw jelly sounds good. My all time favorite was always crabapple. My grandmother made the best I have ever had in my life.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear!
    Your sweet teacup is perfect for coffee. We should always utilize our precious finds and gifts daily so we can enjoy them even more. Thanks for introducing us to Mayhaw Jelly. I will definitely order some for Christmas!

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!