Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Little Noah need our prayers

Need you all to pray for our little cousin...Noah. Our little Noah is having his second surgery to remove a brain tumor Wednesday October 13th at 1:00 PM at the Children's Hospital in Birmingham Alabama.



Please pray for his parents, grandparents, and family.

You can view the blog....chck here 'PRAY FOR NOAH'
John and Jessica will keep us updated as soon as they can. We appreciat all the prayers and support. Jesus is our healer....'By his stripes we are healed'


(Psalms 30:2 NKJV) O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me.


(Psalms 147:3 NKJV) He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.


(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.


(Jeremiah 17:14 NKJV) Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.


(Jeremiah 33:6 NKJV) 'Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.


James 5:14-16 NKJV) Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. {15} And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. {16} Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
May God bless you and your family. Have a great week!
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

1 comment:

  1. Dear Katherinellen, I am praying for little Josh and his family. It has been so long since I have said hello. I have not visited much for awhile. I am so glad I saw this on Facebook.

    Love and blessings to you all.
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!