Sunday, August 8, 2010

Close your eyes and go back in time!





My friend sent this to me...I wanted to share with ya'll...
As I was reading this videos....I was brought back to the memories of good ole' days...What a wonderful memories I had in my childhood years...I would not trade it in for nothing....I wish my child and the other kids could have experience what we had....just for one day without the cell phone, computer and videos games. It's was the good ole' days with lots of family and friends times.... Lots of love, caring, and laughters....back in those days.

Our neighbors and friends were very close in relationship as family to us. What a treasure of memories to hold in our heart... I am so blessed to have such a wonderful life. Hope ya'll enjoyed it as well as I did....I'm proud to be a Vintage girl....ENJOY!

Have a wonderful day....♥

Smiles and Hugs

Katherinellen

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!