Saturday, August 14, 2010

Celebrating Our 28th Wedding Anniversary

Today is our 28th Anniversary....We were wed in a double wedding at Magnolia Baptist Church August 14, 1982...First and only double wedding in that church's history...by Dr. Frank Harmon and Dr. David Sellers.
Happy Anniversary Stan and Amy!
Happy Anniversary to my Sweetheart!♥ Me & Jerry ♥ ♥Amy & Stan ♥
The first picture was taken on July 10, 2010 at my niece wedding. Sorry the wedding pictures are a little blurred.
I am the oldest and my sister is the youngest of the family...
We have always been so close...I am 4 years older than Amy
Everybody always thought she was the oldest...because she was so bossy....Ha ha! She would tell us (siblings) what to do. And we do it.... She is a blessing to us....We love you..Amy!
We have had up and down...cry and laughters....But our love has grown stronger since we first married....God has blessed us for 28 years. Looking forward to many more years to come....
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

9 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Here's to many years of happiness and love.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband. I love the pictures!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. 與朋友在一起,分擔的痛苦是減半的痛苦,分享的快樂是加倍的快樂。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Kat! I loved seeing this. I'm so happy that you celebrated a happy annivesary with your husband AND your sister. HOw neat that you had a double ceremony. That is so special. I have only been to one other double wedding, and it was two sisters and so sweet. Here's wishing all of you many, many more happy years together. Be blessed!

    xo,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Katherinellen, It has been way to long since I have visited your blog. This summer has been crazy busy and my visiting suffered so much. I missed you.

    Congratulations on your anniversary. I love the photos and your story about your sister. My older sister was the same and I love her dearly. I have 4 sisters and we are all close.


    Have a wonderful week,
    Hugs and blessings, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a little late, but hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

    Beautiful pictures...so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading and watching lovely pics
    I really was moved to tears.

    Congratulations!
    Happy Anniversary to both beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!