Saturday, June 5, 2010

THANK YOU!Thank you all for your prayers during this difficult time this past two weeks...We know Marlin is rejoicing in heaven with our Lord. No more pain...He is healed! Praise the Lord!

Thank you all for your sweet comments...I will visit each one of you soon...I haven't forgotten about ya'll... and I love ya'll.

Today we are celebrating with our nephew and his bride Jason and Jeannie.
The wedding start at 7 tonight...in Petal, MS It will be late when we get home...I will visit with ya'll tomorrow...Have a beautiful day!
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

8 comments:

  1. I have been looking at your blog but just have not commented. I am now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you all are doing well my friend. PTL we nkow he is in such a better palce!!:0) God Bless and I hope your having a wonderful time at the wedding!!~HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Katherinellen, I am so sorry about the sadness your family has been through in the loss of your BIL. As usual, time gets away from me and we were in Florida for our grand's graduation in early June. I missed the last post. Having lost both of my parents to cancer, I know the sadness of when a loved one is suffering. My love and prayers go out to all of your family.

    Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry about your BIL, Kat. We really did miss you at the get together but I am sure you had a lot of fun at the wedding...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. 思想與理論,貴呼先於行動,但行動較思想或理論更高貴..................................................

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!