Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Love My Daddy!


Happy Father's Day!
I love you...
Daddy!

I found this quote...

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. - Theodore M. Hesburgh

Like my sister(Jenny) said....My daddy doesn't define success as, giving his family a big house, the coolest cars, lots of money, boats/toys, and expensive vacations. My daddy defines success as having his wife, children, and grandchildren spend eternity in heaven with him! He provided for us finacially, but most all he made sure we gave our hearts to Jesus. I love you daddy!

This is my only brother...Mark

Like my sister said (Amy) I love my Daddy! When I was a little girl my daddy use to take us to the park and he would push us on the swing until he couldn't push anymore! There was never any doubt growing up that my daddy loved the Lord, loved my mama and love us kids! I am so blessed!

Have a blessed weekends

Smiles and Hugs~Kat

5 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day, Kat! My tribute is a little different this year, but I think you'll understand why. ;-)

    Loved this, and it's so true to "raise up a child in the way he shall go and when he is old he won't depart from it." And a man who loves his wife is doing exactly what Christ would do when he loved the church.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a rich family indeed!
    How blessed we are that you gave us this glimpse into your life with your Daddy.
    I love my Daddy too!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!