Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Teapot Planter with Geranium

Welcome to Tea Time Tuesday and Outdoor Wednesday
Go over to Lady Katherine and her friends to have a cup of tea
Then go take a walk over to Susan to explore the beauty
Today is about my gifts for my Mama for Mother's Day...
I went to Wal Mart and found this teapot planter for $20....so I just love it...so I decided to plant some type of beautiful flower...So I had my husband helping me to try to find the perfect blooms for this cute teapot planter...

Now I don't know if any of your husband like mine...He hate to shop in Wal Mart...so he was willing to help me to find a perfect gift for my Mama...I am blessed to have a patience husband...He is my best friend and my soulmate...After looking for 30 minutes....I couldn't make up my mind..lol We finally found the perfect blooms ... Geranium for $8.95
We finally got home....I immediately started my project...I was so excited with my great idea...
The Geranium blooms was so pretty and vibrant red....it's beautiful!
Ta~Da...I did it! So proud of myself...It's turn out so Cute! My Mama loves it! Hope everyone enjoy stopping by...Don't forget to visit Lady Katherine/friends and Susan/friends...
Have a Happy Tea Time Tuesday and Outdoor Wednesday...
Smiles and Hugs,
Katherinellen

10 comments:

  1. Yay..so charming and whimsical..just beautiful!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is TOOOO CUTE! I'm out the door to Walmart now!!

    Sweet Blessings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the planter! It looks beautiful with geraniums. My husband is the same way when we go shopping!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cute way to pot your geraniums, Kat! Very snazzy!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable gift! I would be proud and happy to receive that!

    Have a wonderful week!
    ~Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning my sweet friend. I was in Atlanta over the weekend and I am now trying to catch up with my blogging friends. Your planter teapot is adorable. I love geraniums and it looks great in that adorable planter. I know your mom just loved it. I hope your mother's day was wonderful because you deserve it.

    Blessings, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute...the color of the geranium is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really so cute, Kat! What a neat idea, no wonder your mom loves it....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I am loving the geraniums this year, especially the red ones. Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Red geraniums always remind me of my grandmother. She had two huge pots filled with red geraniums on the stairs leading up to the front porch. I bet your mom loved the gift. The tea pot planter is too cut.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!