Friday, May 14, 2010

Pink Saturday

Welcome to 'Pink Saturday' hosted by Sweet Beverly at 'How Sweet The Sound'...
Today I am showing you my treasure that was given to me on Mother's Day last year....My daughter made this little sweet pink & blue polka~dotted pot at Doodlebug in Laurel, MS
I love polka~dotted....I think it's so Cute!
She painted this beautiful treasure ...
sign her name and dated it... Here is the close~up photo...
to see the PINK

The plant in the pot is called
Blue Creeping...
I have never heard of this flower plant...
This plant was given to me by our church for Mother's Day this year...
The flower are so little and delicate looking
It's so pretty ...It's hard to see it...

\
Sorry it's Short and Sweet...
Going to try to get some sleep ...Got to get up early... We will be making a trip to Pascagoula, MS (Gulfcoast)
To see our brother~in~law...
He had a Heart Attack...He also have cancer...
He is in stable condition right now...
We need your prayers for him and family


As soon as I get back tonight (Sat.)
I will visit each one of you...if not
It will be Sunday for sure...

Don't forget to visit
Beverly and friends

CLICK HERE
...Explore all the pink treasures...
Thank you for stopping by...
Happy Pink Saturday!
Katherinellen

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift! I have never heard of that plant either. It looks lovely.

    So sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. I do hope that he will be alright. I will keep you all in my prayers.

    Blessings and best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty little pot. I just love polka dots! Hope you had a great mothers day! Will whisper a prayer for your brother in law.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to live in Pascagoula.
    Very sorry about your brother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, prayers for your brother in law and safe travels for you.
    My first visit to your blog! Beautiful plant! Stop by and visit when you get a chance!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweet pot. So cute!

    Sorry to hear about your BIL, and I just prayed for him, Kat.

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pot is so cute, pot a dots just make a smile. Laura Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BELATED PINK SATURDAY KAT,
    I AM SLOW GETTING AROUND TO EVERYBODY.
    I AM PRAYING FOR YOUR BROTHER~IN~LAW AND HIS FAMILY. I WILL ADD HIM TO MY PRAYER LIST.
    I PRAY YOU HAD A SAFE TRIP.
    I LOVE YOUR POLK-A-DOT POT THAT YOUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER MADE FOR YOU AND I ADORE YOUR TEAPOT PLANTER...THAT IS A MUST HAVE...IT IS DARLING!!!!!
    HAVE A BLESSED WEEK KAT.
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday (a little late). Very cute plant pot, especially nice since your
    daughter made it. Prayers to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A pretty polka dot pot and I send prayers for your family memmber who is not doing so well.
    love and light anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!