Friday, May 7, 2010

Pink of Perfection

Welcome to Pink Saturday
Please go visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound
and enjoy all the pink treasures...

I am so glad to be back...I have been away for sometime....Miss all my pinkies...Today I'm sharing my roses...
I also found this quote that I would love
to share with my pinkies...


“The very pink of perfection.” By Oliver Goldsmith


Happy Mother's Day
Here's wishing you a Mother's Day
That's filled with every pleasure,
And a future that's as happy
As the memories you treasure!
*By Unknown Author

Mom, over the years, I've watched the wonderful ways

you've made life special for our family...

the moments of love and laughter, the traditions and memories

we'll carry with us throughout our lives.

But most of all

I've watched the way
you've shown us
the true meaning of love
in everything you do
By unknown author
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
I love you Mama!
I thank and praise God for you
for being part of my life...
I'm Blessed!
Katherinellen
Thank you for stopping by...Please visit Beverly and friends

12 comments:

  1. HAPPY PINK SATURDAY KAT.
    YOUR ROSES ARE BEAUTIFUL.
    SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK.
    HOW IS NOAH DOING
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kat!

    Lovely roses there. Happy Pink Saturday to you and Happy Mother's Day as well. Be blessed...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Kat. We missed you.
    Glad you are back.
    Love the roses here.

    Happy Pink Saturday and enjoy the weekend.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a sweet pink Saturday mother's day feature. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Mother's Day post!! HPS!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing happier than Pink flowers!!
    HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Mother's Day, Katherinellen. I've missed you, too.

    Your roses are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pink roses, Kat! Come by and sign up for my giveaway!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Mother's day to you too!

    Lovely roses and beautiful words-this was a very special post and tribute to all mothers.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely,sweet post. Happy Mothers Day..and I'm proud you're back on Pink Saturday..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello yur1095_newson1
    Thanks for stopping by and sweet comments....Couldn't figure out where to comments on your blogs...And to change it to English lanquages...Thanks again for stopping by have a wonderful week...Happy Pink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!