Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Resurrection Day


Jesus lived His life for you—then he gave His life to you. Now He wants to live His life through you! By Jacquelyn K. Heasley

“Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.”--Hebrews 12:2


Jesus was nailed on the cross for us so we can have enternal life with Him.....

Do you know Him? Do you want to have enternal life with Him? Just Believe! Say a prayer to Him....Lord, come into my heart...forgive my sins for all I have done....I want you to live into my heart with all my soul...Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins...so I can have everlasting life...Thank you Jesus for loving me...giving me a new life with you...I love you, adore you and praise you with all my heart...In Jesus Name I pray...Amen!

Celebrating...Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow...'Jesus Is Alive'

One Day...We will all be with Jesus Our Savior!

Praising for everything that Jesus has done for us to have everlasting life....Happy Resurrection Day!

Blessed to all,

Katherinellen

2 comments:

  1. Kat, amen! Looking forward to the day when we see HIM face to face. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rose....Looking forward to get to heaven with Jesus! Thanks for stopping by...Hope you have a Blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!