Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday

Welcome to Oudoor Wednesday by Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer... http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/
Thank you Susan! Don't forget to visit Susan and other participants who are sharing 'Outdoor'
It's a beautiful day today....we outside this morning to see if I see my roses blooming...but no buds or blooms..
Look up...the sky is just gorgeous! It's in the mid 70*
Trees are blooming...with all shades of green...
The birds are singing.....I just love to hear the Spring in the air!
There are many dogwood & pear trees are blooming in South Mississippi. Going to get out riding in the country
this weekends....will get some beautiful scenery.

I have a plant inside that has a gorgeous bloom...
Come on in...
Got the plant for my birthday from my dear friend...
I can't believe that it still blooming...had it since February
It's a Orchid...It just so pretty!.
I have enjoy it during the cold winter
Everytime I look at it... It's just brighten my day!
Thank you Jan for giving me this beautiful plant...
Hope you all have a great day! It's gorgeous here...
Going out this afternoon...I will visit you all when I get back..
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

4 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful day, isn't it? I hope you are enjoying this great weather.

    Have a blessed Easter Katherinellen.

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has been wonderful. Like you I have been out and about seeing what is blooming and what isn't. I want to stand there and coax the flowers out of the ground. I am so tired of that dead winter brown. Bring on the green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blooms are so pretty, Katherinellen. I love the orchid too, pretty color....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flowers! Thanks so much for sharing! I hope you are having a great Outdoor Wednesday and have a wonderful Easter too! Sherri : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!