Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm Back...Winter in the Past...Spring in the Air!

I'm back...I 'm sorry I haven't been blogging. I'm doing fine...just been busy...Sorry I had everyone worried. I am better with my health problem.
Dr. having me come every 3 months for check up about my kidney/bladder.
Here I am.....the updates pictures above was taken last week.
I am ready for Spring! I have been doing the weigh watchers, eating healthy foods, exercise, and cardio. every day
Lost 16 pds since January...Whoo Hoo!

I want to show ya'll the pictures of our snow in South Mississippi on Feb 12th and 13th....It's started snowing on my mama birthday Feb 11th .....Her wish for her birthday came true... She was so happy! Some of the pics was taken at my house and my parents house....It was beautiful! We also made snowmans and snowwoman....LOL
Had a BLAST!
I'm standing in front of my place...we have steep hill....Umm! No I didn't slide down the hill....I'm too old for that..LOL

This view is across the street from my house...my neighbor


This one at my sister house.... This is my front yard...different view Me...all buddle up This is my parents
They are standing in my front yard...
This is my parents house My Sweet Handsome DaddyMy Beautiful MamaMy Mama did this one....They are so cute!

My Daughter and Son-in-Law did this one...
They dress him in the uniform that my Son-in-Law work for..
I did this one....'Who Dat'
Got the Super Bowl hat on...
Saints!My nephew...Andre did this one...
He was as tall as I was...
Big snowman....about 5'2My sister did this one...
She love Dallas Cowboys
I'm standing in my front yard....
We all had a great time playing in the snow...
We had one cold winter here this season....
The weather was crazy here....One day it would be 50*...then it would turn cold again below 30*...We had another day of snow since this one...but it was about an inch...but melted before we got up....We had snow flurries twice in Feb. and twice in March......We have seen enough snow....I pray for all those who is snowed in this winter....I had talk to my friend who live in North Dakota last Sunday.....She said they still have snow but it is melting slowly...She was wondering what was going on dow here....I told her it was mid 60*. I told her I was ready for Spring....after we got this snow.....Those who live up North... Letting you know that Spring is in the air...
Trees are blooming....Dogwood,Japenese Magnolia,Pear...and many more... The flowers are budding...but haven't blooms yet.....There are some tulips blooming in downtown...Hope I will have some pics soon....Maybe this weekends....
It's suppose to be in mid 70* starting today through Sunday!
Whoo Hoo!
It's has been a beautiful weather here in South Mississippi since Thurs.....Been enjoying every minutes of it!
Hope you all have a great day!
Those who have stop by here...
I will come visit you soon...
Thanks for praying for me
Love ya'll!
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

8 comments:

  1. Hell Kath. I'm glad you are back and in the pink of health.
    Enjoy you photos!
    Happy spring and have a blessed Holy Week.

    xo
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathy, glad you are feeling better.

    Wasn't our snow just beutiful!My husband and I rode around that morning and it was just beautiful everywhere. I too took lots of pictures.

    I am so enjoying the warmer weather too. I am so cold natured.

    Great post and good to hear from you!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear kath,
    so glad to have you back and i am giving you a standing ovation for loosing 16 lbs....that is great. i am so proud of you.
    my brother had a heart attack a couple of weeks ago and found out he was a diabetic and he has to quit smoking and loose weight...i have to maintain my diabetic regime for my eyes and kidneys...but i say, you look great.
    hugs
    simply debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy that you came back with your beautiful smile. You are beautiful Kath!
    Take care about your health
    and God do rest.
    Thanks for sharing these amazing pics!

    God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am proud of you, Kat! Way to go!

    Loved seeing your pics.

    I'm going to be MIA for a bit (explained on my blog), but in the interim, I'm wishing you a Happy Easter and many blessings...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures, Kat! I missed the snow cause I was in Florida for my grandson's birth. I would like to plan for the MS Southern Belles get together. Would you be interested in coming all the way here? I would like to host it I am thinking either June 5 or 12. What do you think? Suggestions are welcomed....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katherinellen,
    Well look at your beautiful self! You're doing GREAT with your healthy lifestyle.
    I'm so glad you're back and feeling good again. The pics are beautiful. Thank you for sharing. So nice to have you back.
    ((Hugs))
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kat, welcome back to the blogging world. Love the photos of your winter wonderland!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!