Thursday, February 11, 2010

Celebrating Birthday!

HAPPY BIRT DAY!~AMY ~ MAMA~ ME~

We have been celebrating since Saturday Feb 6th....My sister was 47 years old...She feels great! My birthday was Tues. Feb. 9th...I turned 51...I feel fabulous! My mama birthday is today Feb 11th....She feels Blessed. She is 71 years old.
My Mama is so happy to have another year of being with her family and friends.
I am so blessed to have my Mama and Sister!
Happy Birthday
Mama & Amy
I love you both!

I also been celebrating the Saints Championship! That's was a great game....I'm proud of my Saints! Geaux Saints!

Today...we are in Winter Storm Warning....at 6 pm till Friday night.....I want it to snow....LOve Snow! But I know ya'll who had too much....I have been praying for ya'll. .my heart goes out to ya'll....Stay warm! It has been a great year ....I know I haven't blog much...But I have been so busy...Will get back to blogging daily soon...I love ya'll Take care & stay warm! Brrrr!
Going to see my Mama before the snow come....:D
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen


11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kat! You look just like your Momma. I'm 51, too! Last December...

    When did we get old? I forget! :)

    Have fun celebrating your lives...and Happy Valentine's Day, too!

    Love, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful you all are!
    I expected nothing less!!
    happy birthday to everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Happy Birthday to your sister and to your Mom. And HAPPY SUPERBOWL to you!!!
    I heard that you all are expecting snow.
    May God just give you enough to make things pretty and not create any problems!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Katherinellen! How wonderful that you all have your bdays so close together. I'll add my grandson to that. He was just born yesterday. Come help me welcome him on my blog!..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers going up right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kat, Happy Birthday to all three of you! Great pics of you, and those are three pretty ladies all in a row!

    Stay warm tonight...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you all Kathy!!! And that was an exciting game in Sunday!! Yay Saints!!!:0) Have a wonderful weekend my sweet friend nd I hope you get your snow! I love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katherinellen, Happy Birthday to each of you. You all look beautiful in your photo. I am happy you can all celebrate together.

    I hope the snow is not too bad. We have had so much this year. Stay warm and don't drive in bad weather.
    Hugs xoxo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 generations of Happy Birthday girls. That's great...Who Dat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Happy Birthday to all of you! Love those boys in Black and Gold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope I did not miss your Birthday! I seen you on Facebook, how I hope I wished you Happy Birthday! Your a special lady and if I did miss it, I am so sorry! I out visiting blogs, I saw where you asked if I OK, I doing good for what I been through. Docs are happy. I do have more going on, but time will tell. You need to call me. Email me at ladykatherineteaparlor@gmail.com and give me your phone number, I misplaced my info.
    Oh, I started to follow some of my dreams, Beginning with having a Tea Time Tuesday on my blog. I do want you to join me. Can't wait to we meet up at Christine's this summer, maybe I will be driving by then! If not I love to stay in a bed and breakfast in Natchez. What fun that would be and also go to lunch at Christines.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!