Saturday, January 23, 2010

Who Dat? I cheery for....?

This weekends is all about the Saints and the Vikings....This weekend is the NFC Championship game at New Orleans Superdome....
Most Mississippian have been the Saints Fans for years and we all still are.......We are about 120 miles from New Orleans......We also have our QB Brett Favre who play for the Vikings....He is from South Mississippi (Gulfcoast). He is currently living in Hattiesburg....Our own hero.... QB from USM Golden Eagles in Hattiesburg.

In Hattiesburg, Laurel and other town ...you will see the Vikings and Saints Fans supporting their team....wearing their colors......black and gold or purple...
This is a Southern Super Bowl here... ....
If you wondering who I'm cheery for.......Well, It's the Saints....I have been their fans for a long time....Oh! Don't get me wrong...Brett Favre is great! But he's already have a ring and been to the Super Bowl twice....So tomorrow night I am going to be glued to the TV ....LOL
Like everyone said....Whoever wins will be the one who was the best team for the Super Bowl.....
GEAUX SAINTS! WHO DAT?
Good Luck... Brett Favre & the Vikings!

Want to know more about the Saints vs Vikings...go visit http://thewritersporch.blogspot.com/

Carol live in Hattiesburg....I have talk to her on the phone several time... but haven't met her yet in person...We are planning to meet one day....So I hope you will enjoy her blog....Have a wonderful weekends...
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

7 comments:

  1. Who DAT! Geaux Saints! I agree with you. Brett has had his time, lets get the "boys" to the Super Bowl. It's crazy in Brett's home town. We went through there yesterday and oh my goodness it was busy there. It's such a small town, about 2,000 and they have that many visitors or more a lot of them from MI. I will be glued to the TV as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kat! Could this really be the year??? I am so hoping and praying they win. If they could just win tomorrow, I wouldn't care if they won the Superbowl...I just want them to go to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, I am yelling for the Saints! I have always pulled for them since the days of Archie Manning who was the best QB that ever lived including his sons! ;-)

    Yep, WHO DAT? is gonna soon be GUESS WHO!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who Dat? Geaux Saints! Thanks Rose,Debra,and Sheila....I love the Mannings too Sheila...Fixing to watch the Colts and the Jets...I will visit you all soon....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Katherinellen, We are looking forward to the Super Bowl too. No favorite though. I hope it will be a great game. I grew up in Miami until 1969 when I moved to Ft. Lauderdale. By then I had five children. Yep, I am not young except in my mind. HA!

    I love that you are a football fan. We are too and it is so surprising when people do not like football. Such is life.

    Take care my sweet friend, hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just want you to know I'm pulling for the Saints in the Super Bowl!! I live in Dallas and have about given up on the Cowboys...

    Cheering them along!

    Sonja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!