Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome Hope...

Welcome Hope to the blogland....I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. You will meet a lots of wonderful friends who will make you laugh, cry, and pray with you. They will become your special friends who you will always hold them in your heart. May the Lord give you blessing in 2010...

Me and Hope

Hello my friends....Please meet my niece ..Hope. She started her new blog .... http://nickandhopeslife.blogspot.com/

She love to laugh.....love life....love children.....love her family and friends. She is a Christian and love the Lord with all her heart. She got engaged on Oct.10th last year and planning to get married this summer...July 10th. She will also will be graduating this May. She is studying to be a teacher. Go on over to visit her...she has a cute & sweet blog...http://nickandhopeslife.blogspot.com/


Looking forward to the 'Journey with Hope & Nick' They are precious to me and my family. Thank you all for stoppping by...Have a bless week....
Smiles and Hugs
katherinellen

11 comments:

  1. Welcome to Hope! I am heading over to check out the blog. Blessings,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherinellen sweetie...
    I popped over and welcomed Hope, she is going to be a refreshing addition to blogland. I told her you sent me.

    Thanks for sharing. We all started somewhere and it is so nice to have a few people coming to visit when you first get started. I loved her story she wrote about how her fiance proposed to her. So precious.

    Have a beautiful day sweetie.

    Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aunt Kathy, Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi: I will go visit! Looking forward to getting to know her too. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to her, and sure we will visit her...

    Ah a teacher...that is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will go over and give her a shout out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well HUGS and WELCOME and NICE TO MEET YA Hope! I'm looking forward to visiting her online home! Going there now.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your niece is beautiful, Katherinellen. I just visited her blog and welcomed her...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like her name - - - Hope. It's a beautiful name a wonderful reminder to everyone :-)

    Dropping by to wish you a blessed New Year!

    Mizpah,
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's a hearty welcome to Blogland for Hope. May she have a wonderful time as she makes new friends, and shares her world. Now, I shall go visit her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello darling what a sweet blog, full of interesting posts and a new follower...me. I will return often with a happy heart to visit you and now I am off to visit Hope.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!