Monday, April 5, 2010

Best Blog Award


My thanks to Rose at Mahoneys Musings and Faded Ladies for the lovely blog award. The rules are to link back to the person who gave it to you , choose 13 people to give it too and to contact the people you are giving it to. So here are my 13 choices of following: My niece, Mississippian Bloggers, and My Faithful Bloggers

Hope at Live, Laugh, Love ~This is my niece

Debra at It Came To Pass

Donna at Sunny Side of the Sun Porch

Carol at The Writer's Porch

Sheila at The Quintessential Magpie

Regina at Daily Living


Christine at Christines Home And Travel AdventuresLady

Katherine at Lady Katherine Tea Parlor

Jeanne at Backyard Neighbor

Wendy at The Cozy Yellow House

Debbie at There's an Angel on my Front Porch and Simply Debbie

Deb at Zeroa and Faded Ladies

Sherry at Country Wings in Phonix

Diane at A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words

Maria at Pogaduszki przy herhatce

Feel free to take this awards....I have so many to choose from...I love all my bloggers who follow me....So please feel free to take it...and share...Have a wonderful day! Katherinellen

10 comments:

  1. YEah for you! And it means so much when wonderful ladies like Rose pass it your way! Keep up the Beautiful Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! And thank you so much for passing it on to me!

    Blessings on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Katherinellen, It has been way to long since I visited you. I understand how busy you are as it is my life too. However, I have missed our visits very much. funny, I have been thinking of you so much and decided to drop in to see what you have been up to. All I can say is WOW! I love your snow photos and all the cute snowmen. Your parents are darling and so are you. Congrats on your weight loss. You look wonderful. You look like a snow bunny in the pink hoodie. You have a lovely home on a hill. Lucky you. I too live on a mountain side. My yard is great for sledding or sliding. I am too old to slide but you are still a youngster. HA!

    Congrats on your award. I think it is so sweet to name me as one of your friends. Thank you.
    The orchid photos are so well done. All in all this visit was the best visit. I loved catching up with your life. I am so glad you are feeling well.
    Enjoy your day.
    Hugs xoxo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kathy! How are you? Are you going to Natchez in June? Happy Spring!! XOXO :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the well deserved award, Kathy and thank you so much for passing it on to me. I have the announcement of our get together on my blog. Come looke when you have a chance. Maybe you can announce it on your blog also, the more attendees, the merrier!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award, Kat! I'm so happy you won it, and thank you for so kindly sharing it with us.

    I'm still working on the house and without internet access there, but I took the day off and came home today to blog. I hope to be back blogging again soon. Miss you, sweet one! Hope you had a wonderful Easter and that the weather in nice in Mississippi!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!