Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Brown~Eyed Girl

HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY KANDI!
WE LOVE YOU!
Brandon & Kandi

This morning I was sitting here looking at this scrapbook that Kandi has made for me on Mother Day~2008
So today I'm going to share with ya'll...
My memories of my brown~eyed girl
This is me.... before motherhood
This is my husband and me...
My due date was January 2nd
but she decided to wait...
wait.....wait....
Kandi was born on...
January 14th, 1984
at 9:01 pm
weigh 9 pds 1 oz.
21 inches long
Big baby with brown~eyed....
with head full of black hair...
My beautiful sweet baby....
My only one....

This is our favorite picture of her
She was 8 weeks old


Love this one.....



See the pictures on the left......
She did a videos for the 'Nothing but the radio on'
It's about story of the partrolman..Pete Collins
He tell of his experience and many stories
that he has seen so many accidents that failed
The purpose of this videos is to get everyone to buckle their seatbelts....
Kandi always wear her seatbelts....
See the picture of the truck...
She was in a horrible accident with her cousin ..Adam
18 wheeler jack-knive and hit them head-on...
They recieved injurys and long recovery....
I am so thankful she and Adan are still here with us...
God has a plans for their life ...
Adam just had his 29th birthday.....Jan 12th...

All the pics on the right...
Kandi 'Graduation' pics
May 24 th 2003
Wedding Day
Sept 24,2005
The next page is empty...
One day...it will be filled
with grandbaby pics....
We and my family are blessed...
We love you
Kandi!
Happy 26th Birthday!
Thank ya'll for stopping by...Hope ya'll will have a blessing weekends
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, I have something for you on my blog today!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so enjoyed your sharing this! What a blessing to look back. She's an absolutely beautiful daughter and I know you're very proud of her. Can't wait to see what the 'rest of the pages' will bring!
    Happy Birthday Kandi - may God bless you!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. A day to remember, a day to rejoice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your lovely daughter, Katherinellen! Thanks for sharing her growing up pics...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, she is lovely, just like her mom. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Katherinellen, your post is so beautiful about you your family and Kandi. Kandi is very beautiful and was a gorgeous bride. I also love the photos of you when you were young. You were adorable. No wonder your hubby fell in love with you. Big smile. Kandi's baby pictures are so pretty. How lovely to have a daughter who loves you so much and presents you with a photo album. And she does have beautiful brown eyes.

    Love you too, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your beautiful brown-eyed girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A VERY Happy and BLESSED Birthday to Kandi!!
    Have a great year ahead...
    From Joyce in Baton Rouge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!