Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Artic Blasts.....

Our New Year 2010 in the South have been COLD since New Year Eve! I thought this was cold until the weather man said we are expecting this Artic Blasts coming our way...Brrrr! I'm not sure if I'm ready for 'Ice'....Let it Snow instead of Ice. Would love to snuggle up in my comfy sofa and drink my hot chocolate....... watch the snowfall.

I am thinking about all my blogfriends and friends who live up North...I feel for ya! I have been ready for the beach....Lol I will be praying for all of ya'll who suffer such a brutal cold winter....

We have been below 30 degrees at night....High 40. Now we are going to expect to be in the ..Low 15 High 30 That's COLD in South Mississippi. We had to get everything ready today in case it was worse than they predicted....Been through Ice Storms before.....It's worst than going through Hurricane to me. What so bad is...I live in all electric home....ummm! I should have thought about having a fireplace. Oh Well! If the worse come to worse...I can go next door to my BIL...They have wood heater....So ya'll stay inside and stay WARM!

We had a blessed Christmas ....I will show photos soon....Thanks to all who visit me in the past two weeks...I will visit you soon...:) Have a bless day..Katherinellen

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kats. Oh I dread the cold but I like the snow:).

    Regards.

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweetie...
    You come out here and visit in Phoenix anytime. We will give you some very precious weather and sunshine to warm your sweet bones. It has been in the 70's and just right.

    Stay warm, bundle up tight, and maybe you need some of my chicken noodle soup. I can run it right over if you need me to?

    Love ya sweetie. Country hugs...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you've been able to stay warm. Be of good cheer. Spring will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is 5 degrees here today with a wind chill of -14 degrees....brrrr.

    I think weighing in during the BL show would be a fun idea...I may have to copy you on that one...great idea. And then I can think...Katherine is doing this too! ;)

    Go Katherine!!!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherinellen,
    Ohhh I know that's cold for you all in the south! We're used to it here in the north - but we still don't like it.
    All I can do is to suggest that you dress in layers, drink lots of hot tea, make some thick and hearty soups with some cornbread, and snuggle in with a good book till it passes.
    I'm so glad you had a good Christmas. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos!
    Warm Hugs!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katherinellen, can you believe this goofy weather we are having here. I tell you, I am not going anywhere. I am staying in by the fire and drinking hot chocolate.
    I am ready for the beach too, lol but its pretty darn cold in Gulfport too! I think I will wait till June.
    Be safe, stay warm and have a blessed weekend!
    Hugs,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there Kathy! Oh my! It is so cold...I'm dreaming about July! Warmth, sun, and beaches.

    So good to hear from you. Hope you are feeling well. If it gets too cold over your way come on over. I found some firewood yesterday at Lowes. Paid a fortune for it, but at we'll be warm if the electricity goes off.

    Take care friend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!