Sunday, December 13, 2009

Struggling in the Storms of Life

When we go through the storms of life ...we asked, Why is this happening to me? We feel like we're all alone in the storms of the flooded water and can not hold on......
We are reminded that our Lord is waiting for us to call on him.... We need to put our head up high and stretch our hand out of the flooded water ......He will take our hand and will not let us go. ..He is our strength,comfort, peace and hope. He will never forsake us or leave us....God is L♥VE !
He is waiting for us to call on him always. Let not get caught up with our storms of Life ....and lean to him to carry it all for us. Put our trust in him.... He loves us so much. Let us celebrate our hope and love for him....
God is so good to us....Amen!

"Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you" James 4:8

"Lo I am with you always, even unto the end of the world" Matthew 28:20

Let us hold on to the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful" Hebrews 10:23

My prayers go out to those who are suffering through the storms of life....May the Lord guide you through this journey...
Have a blessful day...
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

5 comments:

  1. Oh Katherinellen...
    I cannot begin to tell you what a wonderful post this is tonight. I so needed it. I cannot go into detail, but God was talking to me tonight through you and sweetie I just thank you for writing this post. I needed this so much.
    Sometimes we forget that...
    We need to put our head up high and stretch our hand out of the flooded water ......He will take our hand and will not let us go. ..He is our strength,comfort, peace and hope. He will never forsake us or leave us....God is L♥VE !

    Thank you sweet precious friend. Thank you.
    Country hugs and much love...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, I am thinking of you and your family tonight. I hope and pray that you all get a miracle with your Noah. I also hope you are feeling better, too.

    Sending you love and hugs...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, amen! Who else could reach down in the midst of the storm and rescue us. God is able to do more than we can imagine or ask.
    What a precious post! We still have you and your family in prayer and we will pray for others, who are struggling in the storm
    Blessings and hugs!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katherinellen,
    Amen. Sometimes He calms the storm - other times He calms His child - but regardless, God IS with us through it all.
    Thank you for the reminder to pray for you and for everyone who's in the midst of stormy times.
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Katherinellen, I especially enjoyed the scriptures that you mentioned! I am so thankful that God is ever near and present in our storms of life! Blessings sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!