Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Love Forever....

Happy 30th Anniversary
Mark & Jenny

This is my Lil Sis and her husband....
They have been married for 30 years....
What a blessing to see two people I love
that loves each other forever...
Thank you Mark for loving my sister...
And giving her a wonderful life and family...
They both are blessed with 2 boys...
Adam & Aaron
May the Lord bless you both in many years
to come together....
until death do you aparts
I love you both!

One of my favorite picture of Jenny (my sweet lil sis)

Have a Blessful Day!

Katherinellen

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your sister and her hubby!! Amazingly Blessed 30 more years for them!!
    You and your sister look so much alike my sweet friend!! I Love you!!~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to your sister and her hubby. She is just as beautiful as her big sister. Love the pic of you in the Santa hat! Adorable.

    Blessings and hugs,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to your sis and hubby! Long marriages are rare these days so it's always wonderful when you find those few that hang in there. Hope you are feeling well Kat! Blessings on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always wonderful to see long married couples. Happy Anniversary to your sister, and her husband.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!