Friday, December 4, 2009

Great News!

Just want to tell ya'll that I appreciate your prayers....My Urologist said the MRI was normal... Abnormal cells was not cancer cells...So he has given me another round of meds....Hopefully this will take care of the problems. Have to go back in 3 wks to check it again....Thanks for your pryers...keep on praying...I am feeling much better. Right now I'm sitting here waiting for Frosty the Snowman to come visit us here in South Mississippi...We are expecting SNOW! They have predicted that we will have 1 to 3 inches of snow tonight and morning... I will take pictures...And will get back in blogging this weekends...Love ya'll
Smiles and Hugs
Katheriellen

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!