Thursday, December 3, 2009

Giving Thanks!

Just letting everyone know that Noah went home yesterday...He will have to go back Monday...to have surgery on his arm on Wed....due to the burn when He got his MRI... You can read the updates about Noah on the right of my sidebar...Thank you all for praying for Noah and his family. We give Thanks for all the miracles that God given to Noah....Praise the LOrd!

My Aunt Joann is doing great...but she recieve a bad news when her husband (My Uncle) fell and broke his femur/hip when He was visiting her at the hospital. They both are recovery together at the same hospital. Bless their hearts...
My BIL, my mama, sisters, brother , my SIL and my husband are doing much better. Now...I told you all I would give you my updates....I have been having problems with my bladder....Had many tests in the past two weeks.... then I had my MRI yesterday ....and going to see my Dr. today...I will let you know when I get my results when I get home.... I have not felt like blogging or on my facebook much...Because I have been dealing with the Vertigo...on top of my bladder problems....I am much better ......I will let ya'll know all my results when I get back today from the Dr. in Hattiesburg. On top of it all......We are expecting SNOW here in South Mississppi this afternoon and tonight.....Do you believe that?.......LOL I will take pictures....suppose to get 1 to 3 inches of snow....WOW!
Giving Thanks to my Lord Jesus for answering all my family and friends prayers...I love ya'll so much....Have a Fantastic Friday!
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

2 comments:

  1. Kat,

    I am so happy things are going better for Noah. Sounds like your family is all doing better, well except your uncle falling, bless his heart.
    I am sorry you are still having issues, but I am still praying you will be better soon as well.
    SNOW, can you believe it? Actually I am as bad as the kids. I want to run outside and watch EVERY snowflake fall. You can be sure I will be out there with a camera as well.
    It's good to see a blog from you!
    You have a blessed day!
    Hugs,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in with us. I pray that all will be well with your entire family!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!