Monday, December 7, 2009

Frosty The Snowman

Frosty the Snowman came by Saturday morning at 12:30...He didn't stay very long... By 6 am .... It was melting.....Maybe we will have more snow for Christmas.....Dreaming of a White Christmas....


This is my flowers bed...If you will look close ...you will see my pink and yellow roses....

When I came home from Hattiesburg Friday before we were going to have snow....I could not believe my eyes...There they were...... beautiful blooms! I got those roses for Cottage Farms from QVC. They are sub-zero roses...

Well....I got to go finish my Christmas decorating....you all have a great day!

Smiles and Hugs

Katherinellen

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh Kat...
    I cannot believe it. Sub-zero roses. Those are absolutely beautiful. I love them. I thank you for sharing that with me, as I love to plant hardy ones. These are a must.

    Have a beautiful day and thanks for sharing with me. Country hugs...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kat! Looks like your pictures of the snow came out better than mine!. Hope this finds you feeling well. Love your new Christmas look to your blog! So pretty! Have a Merry & blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, the pics are lovely. You got a bit more than we did. I am about an hour south of you and we basically just had flurries. The roses are beautiful and I think more so by the snow.
    LOVE the new Christmas look to your page. Hugs and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat, pretty pics there, and I'm glad that you got to finish your decorating. I haven't even started! ;-)

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!