Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Circle of Friends

I am so blessed to have "Circle of Friends" I love all my friends....Thank you all for you supports and prayers.
This award was from Debbie at There's an Angel on my front porch... http://debbie-jeremiah3017.blogspot.com/
Please take the time to visit her if you haven't already...She is
a Christian, wife,and mother who loves the Lord Jesus! She is a prayer warrior....Love to write poems about Jesus...You will be blessed to visit her blog....So go over to give her a sweet little and encouraging notes from you.
Suppose to give this award to 5 people...but I want to give it to all my friends.....So take this award and tell 5 things you like to do most....
1. I love to visit all my friends and family on my blog and facebook.... Love to meet new friends....more friends the merrier I am..
2. Love to spend quality time with my husband and family
3.Love to go out with friends and family to my favorite place Mc Allister....Love to dine out to new places too!
4. Love to watch my football team....The USM Eagles and New Orlean Saints
5. Most of all....Love to spend time with my Lord Jesus...without him...I will be nothing....He is my ALL!
"I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthen me." Phillippians 4:13

Always remember that when you can't go on....Just say the scripture....and you will recieve strength to go on....with Jesus help....Amen!
Have a Blessful Day!
(((HUGS))) & Smiles :D
Katherinellen

7 comments:

  1. Kat, Amen to Philippians 4:13!

    HUGS!!!!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear katherinellen,
    thank you for visiting my blog today and for praying for me and my family.
    you deserve the circle of friends award and i hope to visit you more often.
    angel hugs
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i meant to also tell you that i think the header of your blog is gorgeous. you did a beautiful job.
    angel hugs
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO very thankful that you are doing better, Kat! That is a huge praise report. And isn't that Debbie the sweetest! And I agree with her, that's a pretty new header and blog dress you have.

    I love to spend time with God. I think that's why I don't mind driving because we gets lot sorted out then. He is GOOD!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you too Kathy! Come visit? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very nice award and your thoughts are very inspiring. Thanks for sharing both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Katherinellen, I have been very busy with so many obligations I haven't been visiting anyone to speak of. Finally I have some time now and I was so happy to catch up on your recent posts. Your report on the tests is such good news. Now, you need to follow the Dr's instructions and get healed. Blessings from prayer is very strong. You have a circle of friends that care about you very much. That would be me too. Smiling. Congrats on your award. I love reading your meme too. Your family has had so many things happen health wise. I pray they will all heal soon.

    Your roses sound amazing. They are a blessing that makes you smile when they bloom. that is a good thing.

    Snow in Mississippi is unusual this time of year. I know that snow is fun and I love it when we get snow too.

    Love and prayers for you and you familry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!