Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Brunch Party

Welcome to our Christmas Brunch Party that was held at my church.....The Ladies Ministries was resposible for this events...each one of us had a table to decorate.......Please come in & enjoy
As we came in....we hang our ornament on the tree and put the gift under the tree....This is my my Mama(Jeanette) & my Daughter(Kandi)...This is one of my best friend...SonyaMe and Kandi(daughter)Please sign your name.....door prizes!















This one is my table....dccorated with holly berries
Thank you mama for helping me...I could not have done it without you...Love you!
We serve our guest with eggs casserole, grits, pecan muffin, blueberry muffin, fruits, orange juice, coffee,and water...
We play games and exchange gifts
Gave out door prizes....
Had a several speakers that spoke.......Tommie Jean gave her testimony...then Nancy and Vickie sung a solo....then we close with prayer...Had a blessed time ....I enjoy the fellowship with these ladies....
Hope you all enjoy the tour....
Have a bless day!
Katherinellen

4 comments:

  1. I know your friends and family felt so special to have been a part of this beautiful brunch party. The tables look so festive and inviting and the joy on your faces reflects the glow of our Savior and King!
    Thank you for sharing. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun event! Looks like you all had a great time and had such wonderful tables to enjoy. Loved seeing your pics of you, your family and friends, Kat!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy,

    Every thing looked beautiful. I am sure you all had a wonderful time. Wow, my goodness you have a beautiful mom and daughter! Thanks for sharing the photos.

    Merry Christmas!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful !
    Merry Christmas to you and to your family.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!