Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Updates

Thank you all for praying for me....Sorry it's took me so long to get back with you. It has been hestic around here....Lots of family health issues. My tests went fine....just minor problems...taking medicine right now...going back for follow-up this Friday 20th. If the medicine didn't help....I will have to have more medicine/tests...MRI. Thanks for all of you....who came and visit ....each one of you are special in my heart...Thanks for your prayers... I will get back posting soon....I have a lots going on right now....Need you all to pray for my husband ...He is sick. My BIL..(Mark) is having a heart cath. Monday 23rd...this is my sister husband and she also is sick with the Flu.... My Aunt Joann(my mom sister) is having heart surgery on Monday 23rd. My brother and my mom is sick....My BIL (Marlin) battleing with cancer....he just got out of hospital....When it rain it pour....Just keep me and my family in your prayers. I haven't really felt like blogging....and I miss you all soooo much.......I'm feeling better and I will soon be back....I just need to take care of my hubby right now....
Thank you all....you are so special to me....Hope you all have a Wonderful Thankgiving with you family.....
Smiles and Hugs
xxxxoooo
Katherinellen

9 comments:

  1. Hey Kathy, I was just thinking of you the other day. Sorry you all been sick. Will continue to pray for you all. I too have not blogged much lately. No particular reason why. Take care!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself, sounds like you have a lot on your plate sending up a prayer for you. Love Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katherine, it's good to hear from you but I am sorry about all that is going on in your life. It does seem like it all hits at once. Asleigh Brilliant says " I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several of them gang up on me at the same time."
    Will be praying for you and your family!
    Hugs,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherine,
    I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. And sorry there seems to be such an attack of sickness on your family. We'll hold you and your family up to our Father in prayer.
    God bless you,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there....hoping you and the rest start feeling much better SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat, thanks for checking in with us. I just prayed for your family and that ALL of you will be healed.

    Much love to you...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my sweet beautiful friend, you and all your family are in my prayers, I pray God will touch each of you with His healing hand. Love you!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take care of yourself, sounds like you have a lot on your plate sending up a prayer for you.

    How to make a website

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!