Monday, November 23, 2009

Need Prayers....

As you all are waiting for my results...I will have to have more tests....I will explain it on another posts....My BIL made it through the heart cath porcedures just fine...found no blockages....Praise the Lord! God is so Good! Prayers Answered! Please continue to pray for my Aunt Joann...her surgery is tomorrow....

Right now I need you all to pray ...... My husband cousin great grandson...Noah....He needs our prayers....He is schedule to have surgery Tuesday @ Children Hosp. in Birmingham. He has a mass on his brain....
Noah Crowe...go to http://www.prayfornoah.weebly.com/"

I would appreciate it so much for your prayers...Please share this to your friends....Love you all~Katherinellen

7 comments:

  1. Katherinellen sweetie..
    You have got it. I will remember you and all three family members in prayer this evening. God will hear the names for BIL recovery, Aunt Joann, her surgery and Noah's surgery, and a special prayer for God to give you the answers that you are searching for with your needs. I will be holding you all up in prayer. God Bless you sweet friend, and may you find peace in your rest tonight to know that others are praying for you and your family.

    Country hugs and much love...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, I just lifted your prayer requests up and am believeing with you.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you both
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kat,

    I will be praying for you and your entire family for sure. :)

    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherinellen,

    We will be remembering you and your family in prayer. Praise God for the good report on your BIL.
    Blessings,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your prayers...It mean alots to me....May you all have a Blessed Thanksgiving...Katherinellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be praying for you and your entire family

    How to make a website

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!