Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving Him Our Praise

"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlastings; and his truth endureth to all generations." Psalms 100:4-5



Thank you so so much for all your prayers and support.....I am so thankful for all my friends on blogland. Wishing you all Happy Thanksgiving...and I love you all.
Updates on Noah...is going to be on my sidebar so you can click on the photos....Thanks for praying for our precious Noah.
He has a long road ahead....continue to pray...for him,parents and family.
My Aunt Joann is doing great....And we all are feeling better...Keep us all your prayers...Love you all!
Katherinellen

7 comments:

  1. Kat, I'm so glad your aunt is good. I read the story about Noah, and I'm standing in belief with y'all.

    Love and blessings for a Happy Thanksgiving!


    "I Need Thee" reminds me so much of my mother. She's in Heaven, probably singing that right now. :-)

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Sweet K...

    May you be blessed with the presence of those you love.

    Love, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Katherinellen, wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving with your sweet family.
    Blessings and love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving, Kat!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, KatherineEllen! Hope Noah's doing ok....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so neat to see pictures and vidoes of little Noah. Will keep praying! So hard to see our little ones not at peace! Hope his Mama is doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love and blessings for a Happy Thanksgiving!

    How to make a website

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!