Saturday, October 3, 2009

Without God...Our week would be...

Without God our week would be:
Sinday, Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday, Shatterday. If you are not ashamed of God ....then post this as your status for the day!!! :)........Seven days without God makes one weak....

A friend~ Wendy share this to us on Facebook...Wanted to share it with my Blogger friends.....It's so true! Share it with your friends...Wendy also have a blog...Wendy at The Cozy Yellow House ......Thank you Wendy!
You all have a Bless Day!
Smiles and Hugs~Katherinellen
"Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually."
1 Chronicles 16:11 (KJV)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy this is a beautiful song and so very true,

    Blessings friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great play on words to show just exactly where we would be without God. Thank you so much for sharing them!

    Katherinellen, yes I am in Mississippi as well. Just a bit above the Kiln! The only reason I don't say exactly is because I have my name on my blog site and you know how it is. But I am in Hankcock County.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a blessed day, too, Kat!

    I have finally gotten my computer back for which I'm grateful...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea why I posted the above comment about a song. I must have been looking at a previous post (song) and commented in the wrong space. I must be getting senile! LOL!

    Anyway, love this about the days of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!