Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday... Come on over to Outdoor hosted by Susan at A Southern Daydreamer...You will enjoy being outdoor with Susan and other participants who share their "Outdoor Wednesday" Hope you all have a Wonderful Day of Outdoor...Go on over to visit and enjoy the outdoor....http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/



I haven't been participating for awhile....Been under the weather....I want you all to keep me in your prayers...Having tests...to solve my kidney problems.....Thanks you all! Today I'm sharing to you about my fishing trip over to my neighbor...Along the way I capture my flowers in my garden and found these beautiful blooms...This is my neighbor pond...Do you see what I see...If you wondering... What in the world is a dog house doing in the middle of the pond....Well...he put the little house for his ducks...So they can have somewhere to getaway from the wild and neighbor dogs....And here I was with my camera...they disappeared out of nowhere....They were nowhere to be found.....I hope I will capture them next time....He has about 7 ducks and 8 baby ducks...I really not sure how many...This is my guess....And also you will see the pond was so low in water....This summer has been so dry and hot.....So here I am going fishing ...Let me tell you a secret...I haven't fish since I was 12 years old...Here I am at 50. LOL...I am not the type to put a worm or cricket on the hook...Yes..I am a city gal...but slowly being a country gal....LOLI really enjoy this day....It was so nice and cool that day....
Look at the reflection on the pond ...And the sun was setting for the day.... This is my friend ...Donna. Now she loves fishing...It's one of her favorite hobby she enjoy so much...

Hey....Donna....Did you catch any? Yes! .....Got two small bass.... She told me these were babies...I had one and it got away....Oh well!.....We are going fishing again soon.....But we are going to try the 'old timer ways' with cane pole.....Oh Boy! Thank you all for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday....
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

9 comments:

  1. I love to fish as long as someone else will take them off the hook, bait the hook, untangle my line, clean the fish and cook them for me ..lol
    hugs, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOvely pictures. You must have had a lot of fun
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures. Next time we expect to see pictures of the fish you caught :-). Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A dog house in a pond...very creative. Sometimes I think it would be fun to fish...just never do anything about it. Glad you could get out and enjoy...hope they get your health problem figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fishing is fab -- I love to fish! wonderful pictures... and you do indeed have my prayers for answers to your health issues. God bless... Cass

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty much a city gal too! Love these pictures of you fishing. Someday I might give it a try. Hopefully you will find an answer to your kidney problems soon.

    Blessings, peace and grace to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Katherinellen, I love your photos of you fishing. How cute you are with you fishing pole. And you caught some fish. You go girl. I like to fish but I hate to bait the hook. The house for the ducks is so smart. Love it.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. I will say a prayer for you right now. Your fishing time looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Katherinellen,
    It looks like you were having so much fun!! Maybe you will catch a bunch of fish next time. I am like you. I haven't fished in a long time. I was my daddy's fishing partner when I was a young girl. Thanks for sharing your fishing story. We have finally gotten some rain here in hot, dry Central Texas. I thanked God for every drop of it, too. Have a beautiful week. Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!