Friday, August 21, 2009

Unfolding Plans....

Our plans are unfolded by our Sweet Lord each day...We cannot unfold it... Our lives are like a rose...If you try to unfold it then it will fall apart.....We cannot unfold plans by ourselves...We lean on Him to trust him to guide us through his plans one day at a time......
He is our Healer...

He is our All...

My prayers alway asking Jesus to be with us and to give us strength through Him...


"I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthen me" Phillippians 4:13

"Nothing is impossible with God"

Believing in Miracles....
Let's continue to keep our ladies in prayers and supports...


Please take the time to visit them...

And let's them know you have them in your prayers and thoughts...You can read the updates on Debbie sister blog about Amy...



Lady Katherine
http://ladykatherineteaparlor.blogspot.com/





Updates on Amy

(Amy Aunt~ Sherry)
http://countrywingsinphoenix.blogspot.com/

Thank you all for stopping by
Have a BLessed Day!
Katherinellen

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Katherinellen,
    I agree so much with what you said about our lives being like a rose that only God can unfold. You worded that so beautifully. I know what you mean about the hot weather. We have had a scorcher of a summer here in Central Texas and very little rainfall. I am praying for rain because like you said, the plants do so much better with rain water. Thank you for stopping by Bunny Cottage. Have a wonderful weekend. Vicki p.s. I will look forward to your Pink Saturday next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Katherinellen, your post is very uplifting today. Beautiful words in those verses. I am continuing my prayers for Amy and Lady Katherine. Did I tell you I love your beautiful rose and your big heart too?

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Katherinellen, your post is very uplifting today. Beautiful words in those verses. I am continuing my prayers for Amy and Lady Katherine. Did I tell you I love your beautiful rose and your big heart too? You always make me smile.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops how did I post this twice. J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherinellen, This was very sweet of you! I came to check and make sure I had your url right. Want to come visit me? I mean face to face, friend to friend. I going to post in a few minutes. Be sure to come by and tell any other friends they are all welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!