Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pink Saturday




Welcome to "Pink Saturday" hosted by our Sweet Beverly...Click on the button on left to visit Beverly and other pinkies...Have a 'Pretty Pink Day"!

My Pink Saturday is all about My "PinK RoSe" The three photos was taken started at 1 pm Tuesday through Wednesday at 5 ....God unfold our plans just as He unfold the Rose petals open that He created....


The Rose
It Is Only A Tiny Rosebud

A Flower Of God's Design

But I Cannot Unfold The Petals

With These Clumsy Hands Of Mine

The Secret Of Unfolding Flowers

Is Not Known To Such As I

The Flower God Opens So Gently

In My Hands Would Fade And Die

If I CanNot Unfold A Rosebud
This Flower Of God's Design
How Can I Have Wisdom
To Unfold This Life Of Mine?
So I'll Trust In Him For His Leading
Each Moment Of Every Day
And I'll Look To Him For His Guidance
Each Step Of The Pilgrim Way
For The PathWay That Lies Before Me
My Heavenly Father Knows
I'll Trust Him To Unfold The Moments
Just As He Unfolds The Rose
Amen
Author Unknown
Thank you for stopping by..
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

16 comments:

  1. How very pretty! Happy Pink saturday!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post..i love the poem and off course the roses..
    Happy PS and enjoy your weekend
    ♥Ita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday!


    Lovely poem and beautiful flowers!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. How totally lovely! Thanks so much for sharing this week. Raining here...again...so I needed a little bit of cheer! Pink Saturday always makes me smile, even if the sky is gray.

    Have a wonderful weekend with those you l♥ve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You tied your lovely poem and rose together very nicely. Thanks for a great Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy PS! nice bloom! amazing that within few hours, the bloom turned so pretty.. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Katherinellen: this is so beautiful. I love the way you showed the steps of the rose opening up to a full bloom, and the poem is absolutely beautiful. I just love it honey. I just love it. Thanks for sharing this Pink Saturday. It so touched my heavy heart today. Please stop by and say hi. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet!!! Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katherinellen:
    You may want to come and check out my blog real quick. Things are not good honey. We need prayers, and quickly. Please pray. It is so critical right now. I love you, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely post! I love the unfolding of the rose! Happy Pink Saturday1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Katherinellen! Thank you for sharing such a lovely poem today!.. beautiful words on a good many ears today, I'm sure! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you are enjoying your weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kath your roses are so lovely. Thank you for sharing. The beautiful poem is fitting.
    Great pink post.
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Pink Saturday! What a lovely post. Thanks for sharing

    Irma :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember this rose on your previous post :-) The pictures aren't cut anymore and I can see them.It's amazing how a day goes by and everything changes. It is a miracle in a way :-)

    Happy Pink saturday!

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  15. Katherinellen, this is just beautiful. I am so glad you shared it with us today.

    And, congratulations on your anniversary. I wish you many more joy filled years together.

    I added to follow your blog. Maybe you would like to follow mine, too.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, Katherinellen,
    How beautiful your rose and poem are! Thank you for sharing such inspirational thoughts and reminding us to let God 'unfold' His plan for our lives. Have a wonderful week. Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!