Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday hosted by Sweet Susan at A Southern Daydreamer. Please take a walk over to enjoyed the beauty that God had made for us to enjoyed. You will find Susan and other participants at..... whttp://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ sharing their "Outdoor Wednesday" posts.....

This is my pink rose....I took this photos at 1 pm ...and then went back out and took the same pink rose at 5 pm....Look at how it has open up since earlier of the day... It you try to unfold the rose.... it will fall apart...That the way our life is...we cannot unfold what God has plan for us...We have to trust in God to unfold our plan for us...I found this poem to share........

The Rose

It Is Only A Tiny Rosebud

A Flower Of God's Design

But I Cannot Unfold The Petals

With These Clumsy Hands Of Mine

The Secret Of Unfolding Flowers

Is Not Known To Such As I

The Flower God Opens So Gently

In My Hands Would Fade And Die

If I CanNot Unfold A Rosebud

This Flower Of God's Design

How Can I Have Wisdom

To Unfold This Life Of Mine?

So I'll Trust In Him For His Leading

Each Moment Of Every Day

And I'll Look To Him For His Guidance

Each Step Of The Pilgrim Way

For The PathWay That Lies Before Me

My Heavenly Father Knows I'll Trust Him

To Unfold The Moments

Just As He Unfolds The Rose

Amen

Author Unknown

This is a pretty flower I found in my backyard...and have no clue what the name of it....I also have this plant (below) Don't know what the name of it either...This plant came up in my flower bed....I did not plant this....It's just came up out of nowhere..... .Ummm! Maybe the birds carry the seed....and drop down in my flower bed....It's amazing how God will use birds, butterfly,and many things to continue to grow his beauty everywhere...

Do you know what the two photos above....names of them.....Please leave me a comments please.... ..My Crepe Myrtle are bloomings....


It's a beautiful color.....It looks hot pink...then it looks like it has some orange tint to it....Just a beautiful color to me.....
Thank you all for stopping by....Please go visit Sweet Susan and all the participants who are sharing the "Outdoor Wednesday".
Have a Beautiful Day!
Smiles & Hugs
Katherinellen

10 comments:

  1. All your flowers are so pretty. I enjoyed the verse so much. Nice Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pink rose that is : ) I love your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure my comment posted, Love the poem and the rose! If you find out the name of the white flower let me know and also let me know if you have time this month for Mississippi Magnolia Southern Belles to meet for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what's wrong but I can't see the picture of the other rose. I do have to agree, when I was young, I really wanted to be grown up already. But as days and years come, you realize that it's not always that one has to rush. Looking at the pace most people go through, we tend to forget to stop and smell the roses.

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blooms. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your words and photos are just lovely. Thanks for sharing them with us. I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the poem about the rose. What a neat message. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the poem and the roses, Kat, and I'm clueless about the others except the crepe myrtle.

    Am going on blogging break and will see you when I return (if not before).

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Katherinellen, your rose and rose poem is beautiful. I love your other photos too. Flowers just make me smile. So do you.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post, love the poem. Your flowers are lovely, and I love the color on the crepe myrtle. Happy Outdoor Wednesday. Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!