Monday, July 13, 2009

Reflections of a Mississippi Magnolia

I want to introduce our Mississippi Author whose name is Patricia Neely-Dorsey. She is from Tupelo,MS and the author of Reflections of a Mississippi Magnolia-A Life in Poems. She have been enjoying reading my blog. She ask me to share and feature her book on my blog to introduce her book to my readers. Patricia Neely Dorsey's Reflections of a Mississippi Magnolia-A Life in Poems is "a true celebration of the south and things southern." The author states , "There are so many negative connotations associated with Mississippi and the south in general. Patricia Neely-Dorsey quoted~ In my book, using childhood memories, personal thoughts and dreams, I attempt to give a positive glimpse into the southern way of life. In my book I try to show that there is much is more to Mississippi and the south than all of the negatives usually portrayed .I invite readers to Meet Mississippi (and the south) Through Poetry ,Prose and The Written Word."


PATRICIA NEELY-DORSEY Reflections of a Mississippi Magnolia-A Life in Poems
" a celebration of the south and things southern""Meet Mississippi Through Poetry, Prose and The Written Word" http://www.patricianeelydorsey.webs.com/
The book is $15
You can order from www.reeds.ms/books.asp
or www.Amazon.com
I am personally going to get this book...and read it. Mississippi is a wonderful place to live. Mississipian always welcome visitors with open arms and greet you with love. Thank you Patricia Neely-Dorsey for bringing out what Mississippi (Southern) is all about with positive thoughts and words. I encourage everyone to get the book. I'm going to get me one.....And when I read it ...I will post and express my thoughts...I am positive that it's a wonderful book with laughter,love,and happiness. Thank you for stopping by...
Smiles & Hugs
Katherinellen

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are reviewing this for her. It sounds like a lovely book. Hope I get a chance to read it.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be anxious to have your review. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thing to share my friend! I am a lover a poetry (see my Sunday Post) and all things birthed from the heart. Thank you so much for directing us to this work...

    I personally LOVE M*I*CROOKED-LETTER*CROOKED-LETTER*I*CROOKED-LETTER*CROOKED-LETTER*I*HUMPBACK*HUMPBACK*I* :) :) :)

    (And THAT is how I learned to spell MISSISSIPPI!)

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patrcia has personal and heartfelt reasons for writing her book and it doesn't get any better than that.

    I look forward to your thoughts on her book. It sounds like a wonderful read...

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!