Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday...Susan At A Southern Daydreamer hosted "Outdoor Wednesday" Join us to Outdoor....and take a walk through Outdoor with Susan and other participants...
My Outdoor is about our family get together on "Fourth of July" We are so thankful for our freedom... Enjoy being with our family and friends for the weekends of "Fourth of July" We barbeque and had watermelon... It was in the 104* that day with heat index of 107* We waited until 5 to have our get together...so it wouldn't be so unbearable... We were at my brother-in- law shop(open-air building) .....After we ate...My great niece heard us saying...let's have watermelon....Boy!....Did she get up at the table waiting to have her some watermelon...She loves watermelon...The best place to get watermelon is in Smith County (Magee & Mize) Every year they have Watemelon Festivals there....They are so juicy and sweet...Mmmm!
There she(Alyssa) is....She could not wait to get her mouth in it...Her mom(Amanda) is on the left...and my daughter(Kandi) is on the right. Alyssa will be two years old next month...I don't have a grandbaby yet...But one day ...when time come ...we will...Alyssa is like having a grandbaby...she's so lovable....She has her mouth full...Let' me see if I can do it all by myself...Mmmmmmm!She is so Cute! This is priceless...This is my Sister -in -law(Sybil) and me......She came up for the visit from Pascagoula, MSThis is my hubby(Jerry) with his sister (Sybil)....They were enjoying the food....Mmmm! Good Barbeque!Here she is...after being clean up....She loves to pose for pics....She wanted to ride her little pink bike...and Jack is watching over her....
We had a great time of fellowship with family...I had more pics...but I limited...just too many....So I hope I didn't bored ya'll...Haven't been participating since two weeks....Summer is so busy around here...Thanks for stopping by...And don't forget to stop by Susan and other participants...
If you get a chance ....read my next below about Patricia Neely-Dorsey~ Mississippi Author who wrote a book of "Reflecting of mississippi Magnolia...She wrote the poetry of our Southern Hospitality....
Smile and Hugs]
Katherinellen

11 comments:

  1. Mmm...Watermelon, I'm thinking I need some right now. Hot summer days and a cool melon go together perfectly.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Outdoor Wednesday Kat
    watermelon is delicious and I daresay I have seen some adults eat their watermelon just like precious Alyssa. She sure is a cutie
    angel hugs
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little girl on your 4th of July pictures. Lovely pictures. Happy outdoor Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Laurel, this is just a precious post. I love Alyssa's little face as she is biting into the watermelon. Just priceless isn't it. Looks like your family had a wonderful time together. Great OW post. Please stop by and say hi. I love to see you come. Country Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat, I love these pictures, and that little one eating that watermellon is just soooooo cute. I love how she gets her face right down in it. LOL! Enjoyed seeing your pics of your sweet family and friends.

    Happy OW...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katherinellen, your pictures are so sweet. Gotta love all of them! Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling child. Your photos are wonderful. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There must be lots of giggles just looking at Alyssa aiming for for that watermelon :-) Such an adorable sight!It sure made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That picture should be used to sell watermelon. One can imagine the joy she was experiencing as she dove into the fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alyssa is so cute devouring that watermelon...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,

    Alyssa and I have something in common: we love watermelon!

    She is so cute!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!