Friday, July 17, 2009

Faithful Friday & Hopeful Friday



I AM THANKFUL FOR OUR LORD...
HE OFFERS HOPE
FAITH LOOKS BACK AND DRAWS COURAGE; HOPE LOOKS AHEAD AND KEEPS DESIRE ALIVE.
BYJOHN ELDREDGE

"LET US HOLD ON TO THE CONFESSION OF OUR HOPE WITHOUT WAVERING, FOR HE WHO PROMISED IS FAITHFUL."
HEBREWS 10:23 HOLMAN CSB

A PRAYER
Dear Lord...help me be Hope-filled & Spiritual Christian...help me turn to you when I'm discourage...guide me to your path...give me strength...that I can do all things through you...my Jesus. As I humble myselt to you...You will lift me up...Thank you Lord for everything you have given me...You are my Hope,Faith,and Love. I love you and adore you with all my heart...In Jesus name I pray...Amen! Thank you Jesus!

Thank you for stopping by
Please take the time to visit Joy & Cielo...
Smile & Hugs
Katherinellen

9 comments:

  1. That was a beautiful prayer, Kat, and I give thanks for our LORD, too!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY for sharing this wonderful prayer. As we raise our eyes & hearts ... AMEN!
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! What a beautiful, wonderful, prayer!

    Thanks for participating! We're late getting posts on, but we appreciate you!

    TAmmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully said. I can't add anymore to that but just nod and say He is the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherinellen,

    I just had to come over here and thank you for your kind comments on my daughter, Joy! She really is a blessing, but it's so nice of you to be so encouraging to her! You are a sweetheart and I can tell a real prayer warrior!

    Have a great week, my friend!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for participating!!!!!!! Have a great week!!!! God Bless and great post!!!

    Love, Joy =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet. Kat, I have tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Katherinellen, Your post is such a nice sentiment. I love little Alyssa eating water mellon. She is a beautiful little girl. One day your grand kids will be just as cute. Big smile.

    I think Patricia Neely Dorsey must be a good writer if you like her so much. It is nice to know about her.

    We are still in Kansas and will be coming home Sunday. Can't wait to get home to stay.

    Until next time.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my friend. We are home to stay and I am trying to visit my blogging friends. I loved your prayer and I love your kind heart too. Have a happy day.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!