Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Celebrating A Birthday.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONYA!This is my very special friend who is celebrating her birthday today. This photos was last year when we celebrated her birthday at the bowling alley that we all love to do...Had a blast! We had a lunch....then bowl....then play pool. Sonya,Dee and I are team in the bowling league...I could not find the pics of us three. I will take pics when we get together....We are going to celebrate again this year on Saturday....Haven't decided what we have planned...but we will have a blast whatever we do. Sonya is so special to me and Dee. We share so many happy memories and some tears. Sonya...I hope you had a great day today.....I love you...my sweet friend...:D Looking forward this Saturday....Happy Birthday!
Thanks for stopping by...
Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Sonya & may you both share love, laughter & joys together. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your friend, Kat! Hope she has a very special day!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your sweet friend! Sounds like a fun day....and YEAH....we finally got relief from hot temps and no rain. IT RAINED THIS MORNING and gave my yard a good drink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful day, Katherinellen!! Happy Birthday to Sonya!!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl, may all her wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy birthday! I'm too late - but still greeting your friend :-) I hope your wonderful plans for that day happened and more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday to your friend, Sonya. I do hope she had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!