Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tubing Experience at Bogue Chitto River

Most of you know I went to tubing on the river at Bogue Chitto at McComb, MS. I got blister bad....We use sunscreen and still got blister. My worst part of my body is my poor feet. It looks bad...I have a photo of my feet at the end of this post. I have a hard time to wear shoes... So ya'll please pray for me and my friends. We got blister on our face,back,arms, feet,& legs. Dee worst part was her feet and Jennifer worse part was her back. But we had a great time....Will go back again but not very soon.. To my happy heart friends who visit me on "Pink Saturday" I had told you I would visit ya'll when I got back. I want to apologize to ya'll for not visiting ya'll yet....I am going to visit ya'll....I'm just trying to keep my feet up...because when I am on it or letting it hang down..... It's swell and hurt...Today it has water blisters on it.....Ohhh...does it hurt. Each day it gets better...Here are some photos of our tubing. ...It was 92 degrees that day.....Hot! But the water kept us cool.....Hope ya'll will enjoy the ride....Here we go.....














I'm resting my feet....and pray for me and my friends........Have a blessful day....Smiles andHugs
Katherinellen

8 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your feet but it looks like you had a lot of fun. Try using aloe vera lotion on them. We always use that for sunburn and it helps...

    xoxo
    jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like some "red-hot" feet, GF!
    It looks like you had a great time, except for your poor tootsies. Poor thang!
    Hugs & Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the pain is overridden by the meories of fun. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest!
    I wish I could be there to put salve and aloe vera on your poor tootsies! If you do have a bottle of aloe vera, it helps to have it in the fridge so that it will be cool and soothing to the tops of your feet.

    Take care lovely lady and get better soon!
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherinellen,

    It looks like ya'll were having such a good time! I'm so sorry you got blistered so! I hope you're feeling better now!

    Have a great rest of the week!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tubing looks like a blast but OHHHH...the sunburn! Poor you! Hey...you could have sent in the picture of your feet for Pink Saturday (actually HOT PINK Saturday) in your case.

    Stay cool and take care of those sweet feet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. KATHERINELLEN,
    I agree that your poor feet would make a good picture for Pink Saturday. You have to be so careful with burns like that. It sure looks like you had a lot of fun.
    take care of yourself
    hugs
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fun pics of the river, must have been so much fun! I always wanted to do this. Not the blistering! You better soak in some vinegar to take out the soreness and keep lots of lotions on it. Wet Tea bags help too. Bless your heart! I know it hurts! Keep cool. Everyone Air Conditioners around here are going out, keeping Hubby running. I have been so sick for 3 weeks with an infection feeling little better today. Carol at a Writers Story has joined our Mississippi Magnolia Southern Belles. I have her link on my side bar. She lives in Hattiesburg. I have got to stay well so we all can get together, at least for lunch! lol I going to drive after 4 years of no driving. I am going to Carthage to an antique store and a few thrift shops! All by myself, Soon. I have Doc appointments every week for a month. I go July 7 to see if we go to surgery, hoping he will let me wait until September. Hubby wants to go to Florida. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!