Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Pink Saturday"

Welcome to "Pink Saturday". Sweet Bevery at How Sweet The Sound hosted this event... Take a peek at all the Pinkies...Click on the button below to visit Beverly and other pinkies...
I am sharing about my little sweet gift I got from my daughter Kandi. She made this cute little pot for me for Mother Day!
I love polka-dots......She did it in Pink & Blue. I put it in my computer room...She made this little pot... design & painted it...and sign her name with Love ... I Love it! It's mean alots to me because it was design by her sweet hands....It's very Special...and will be pass down to her child one day....She also made me a platter for my birthday...It has grapes on it...My kitchen is decorated with "Fruit of Love"... I will show it on another posts...This is the name of the place that you go to make pottery & design your own..."Doodle Bugz" in Laurel, MS. You also can find them on Facebook...Right now ...They have potterys for sale...Check it out! Just go to facebook and type name in and search...I don't know if they have web-sites...I will check it out and post it another day....Will show my platter then...This is a little sweet card she gave me...It has some pretty pink on it...She also had a Calla Lily (lirio De Calla) in the adorable pot. It was so pretty & purple. Well...forgot to take the picture when it was ALIVE! I think I drown it to death...I try to bring it back...The tag said the bloom time is Spring to Summer. Does that mean only in Spring season or both? Kandi came in the other day...and said Mama...Did you kill the Calla Lily? I said...Well I think I gave it too much water. She laugh so hard...and was saying Mama.... Did you read the instruction...And I said...Well ...No! I thought they love water...LOL We laught about it...I felt so bad that I killed it.....I been trying to bring it back alive...but No Luck!. Need help from the garden experts...don't know nothing about Calla Lily...I know alots about Roses and Daylillies...Any comments for advice will help...So I'm going to show you my Pink Roses I can grow....LOL
I have other color roses...but my roses are not doing that great like last year....because we are having some HOT days here in Mississippi...98-101 degrees ...Heat Index 104-107 for about 2 weeks...Many of Southern States are suffering too... We haven't had any rain here since June 4th...Need you all to do the "Rain Dance" for us...LOL. Pray for us to have RAIN soon.....Thank you for stopping by...and don't forget to visit Beverly at How Sweet The Sound
Have a Beautiful Pink Day!
Smiles & Hugs
Katherinellen

19 comments:

  1. Fun ideas and sharing... :)

    your blog is very cute.

    TTFN~~Claudia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess if all else fails, read the instructions! That's what I do sometimes! Happy Pink Saturday and your roses are loveleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY KATHERINELLEN,
    YOUR ROSES ARE A BEAUTIFUL SHADE OF PINK.
    Your daughter made you a beautiful pot....I am sure it was beautiful with the Calla Lily
    I love polka-a-dots...I have forever
    blessings
    hugs
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great PS post.
    Happy PS

    Lots of luv,
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice bloom! happy PS! have a great weekend! i love the pot too! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy pink saturday, beautiful pink post

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet Pink Saturday blog post! There's just something about the color pink that brings out the best of everything☺

    ♥Have a wonderful weekend. Finally warm and sunny here, hope your neck of the woods is just as pink-a-licious as mine♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday Katherinellen!
    I am Debbie's(There's An Angel on My Frontporch) Sister and was told I needed to stop by and say "Hi". I am so thrilled I did. This is my 2nd Pink Saturday Post. I just started my BLOG 2 weeks ago. I absolutely love it and have met so many wonderful friends. Love the pink polka dots and the roses. Please stop by and see my little piece of heaven in the desert. Please list as a Follower, I have done the same and would love to follow your BLOG. "Country Hugs", Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely blog...happy pink saturday!
    xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice present from your daughter! I sure hope it rains for you soon! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday

    What a sweet and thoughtful daughter!

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like polka dots, too! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Pink Saturday! What lovely things you received from your daughter! How thoughtful and loving!

    Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your weekend!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is one adorable (and talented) daughter! It's all in the nurturing and upbringing you know, plus the genes, lol - so she must take after her mother. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooo, the pot your daughter painted is so pretty and sweet...and your roses are beautiful.
    Happy belated Pink Saturday..have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! That is very sweet of your daughter to take the time to make something so nice like this for you!.. Something like that is EXTRA special! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kat, what a sweet, sweet thing for her to do for you, and it's SO cute. And I love your pink rose, too.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    Birthday Bash Reminder
    July 1st - Baby Photo
    July 2nd - Movie Star Party
    Official Guest List Posted at Timeless Things.
    See You There!!
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July!!!! Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!