Tuesday, June 2, 2009

If You Believe...


"If you believe, you will see the GLORY of God" John 11:40

Most of ya'll know that I went to the trip to Arkansas to the Women's Seminar (Spring 2009). I haven't been the same since then... I recieve the spiritual breakthrough. God is Big... Bigger than we can imagine...that nothing is impossible for Him. My marriage, financial, my health,my family,my church,and my home is in his hand. God is in control! I'm bless to have God in my life...He always provide our needs... He tarry our pain & joy. I have recieve his GLORY ! Amen! It's so wonderful to have peace, comfort,strength,love,and joy from our Lord! What a friend we have in JESUS! When you feel like you are alone... Just reach out to Him...and He will be there to carry you through. God is Good!

I have so many pictures to show you... and I promise to share it on another post. Again...Thank you all for your prayers & support while I was not able to blog when computer was being repaired. The computer issues was resolved...And I give my God the PRAISES!

Love ya'll & Miss ya'll! Photo was taken by my friend Dee at Archutas Park in Quitman, MS We went to the campground with my family last weekends. Had a Blast!

Smiles & Hugs

Katherinellen

8 comments:

  1. Just reading your Post makes me wish I had been at that Women's Seminar with you. It's so FANTASTIC to have your flame "re-lit", isn't it?! Was John 11:40 the theme verse?
    Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! You have said it all & said it well. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful seminar, Kat! Blessings straight back to you, too!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, thanks so much for remembering me! And...yes, I believe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen, and amen. Do you know what amen means? It means "so be it". GOD is good, all the time, all the time, he is good.

    Love, Joy =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your back and blessed too! My family has a reunion at that Park! I worked out of Quitman airport for many years for months at a time. Their is a mineral spring south of town. It just flows like a fountain, People are always going there feeling up jugs! I decided if it that good I had to have some too. I was willing to try anything! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you're back! I missed you! I just stopped in to say hi!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. That beautiful passage has gotten me through quite a lot. When I was a little girl and would get NERVOUS before singing in church, my daddy would have me recite it.

    Ever since then it's been close to my heart. Can't wait for you to share about your retreat. Would love to know the details of your experience.

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!