Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm Back! Missed Ya'll!

Hello my blogging friends....Missed Ya'll! Thank you all for your sweet comments and prayers. I have recieved so many comments and prayers that I am going to respond to them one by one. Give me time to get to ya'll each day.....Ya'll are so SPECIAL to me! I survived it for not having my computer for 2 months....Acer had to replace the faulty mainboard......the computer was only 7 months old. But now it running like new. Looking forward to visit each one of you soon. I want to tell ya'll that when I had a chance....I had my friend, Dee or my sister, Jenny to read my e-mail for me on their computer. And when they would read the e-mail....and tell me who it was from....I knew who you were. and knew where you live. Ya'll mean a lots to me...It so amazing how we know each other and have never met in person. i wanted to read the comment myself but I am legally blind...so I have my computer on magnify mode to visit all my e-mail. I also have friends and family on Facebook to respond to...They are so happy I'm back...Me too! . Yep! I'm on Facebook.....love to play scrabbles. Come join me! LOL! I want to express my Thanks again! May God bless ya'll and Have a wonderful weekends....
Hugs & Smiles
Katherinellen

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :-) I'm sure you have lots and lots of stories to share again . . . post by post :-)

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back, Kat! Have a blessed day...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogging my friend!!! I have missed you so much!! I hope you have a wonderfully Blessed weekend!!!~HUGS&LOVE~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there girlie.....just wanted to respond to your nice comment about my post and "where is Mena, Ar? It's on the North/NWest side of Arkansas. It's about 200 miles west of Little Rock. It's a small and quaint town of about 5,500. The townsfolk reminded me that this was where back when Bill Clinton was president that he flew in and out of to get to Hope, AR. They also hade quite a bit of press about the airport there being a hub for drugs and Contra Money laundring. Quite a big scandal for such a small town. However, It's a true Southern Town and everyone is VERY friendly.

    Hope to see more of you on blogging and good for you for being on FaceBook...I LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Glad you are back just in time for the Pink Saturday anniversary!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoooo Hoooo...Your'e Back!

    I am sooooo happy. Feel it? My happy heart is beating for JOY!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOOO glad to see your smiling face again. *wink*
    We sure missed you. Glad you are back!!

    Huggles,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Back! Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh goodness, look how missed you have been!
    (((HUGS)))
    Now...let us see what the world has in store for us, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just read your profile ... what an amazing gal you are. Bless you & the challenges you are facing ... I joined your followers. This world, chuckle, nearly comes to an end without a computer anymore. Glad you are back on track.

    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!